Resources & Facilities
For Doing It.
Center for Nutrition Research
Illinois Tech’s Center for Nutrition Research (CNR) is your hub for your nutrition-related clinical study. The CNR offers cost-effective services spanning in-house labs to process your samples, specialized nutrition analysis softwares, state-of-the-art chemistry labs for your chemical processing, and dedicated space for your patients and study participants. Contact Britt Burton-Freeman, PhD, Director of the CNR at email@example.com for more information.
CNR Offerings Include
- Applied Chemistry Laboratory
- Clinical Nutrition Research Center
- Nutrition and Biochemistry Laboratories
- Novel Food Processing Technologies Processing Bay
- Biological Freezers
- Thermal Food Processing Laboratories
- High Pressure Processing Laboratories
- Patient Consultation Rooms
- Metabolic Kitchen Services
- COMSOL Multiphysics 4.1 Software
- Statistical Analysis Software
- Food Intake Analysis Software
- Randox Daytona Automated Clinical Analyzer
- Laboratory for Specimen Processing and Sample Analysis
Access More Information
Big Data and Bioinformatics
The ITM is proud to support the University of Chicago Center for Research Informatics (CRI) led by our ITM’s Informatics Core Leader, Samuel Volchenboum, MD, PhD. CRI services are eligible for ITM Core Subsidy Award support.
REDCapThe Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) resource offers researchers a one-stop-shop and automated tools to collect data, create standardized surveys, and export data to statistical software packages. The ITM partners with the CRI to give you free access to REDCap, as well as free expert consulting and training to help you make the most of this web-based platform that’s already used by more than 693,000 researchers worldwide. Get started.
Countries Use REDCap
Custom Platform CreationThe CRI Applications Development team builds custom applications for researchers tailored to their projects’ needs. They work on projects at every level of scale and complexity, from Laboratory Information Management Systems to multi-institutional research data networks. Have a great idea but don’t know how to build it?