On your mark, get set, give! UChicago Giving Day kicks off Feb. 22 to raise money for UChicago through online donations, matches, challenges, prizes, and more. From noon to noon Feb. 22 – 23, come together with the rest of the community to donate to your favorite area of the University and help ensure we continue to stay at the forefront of medicine, education, discoveries, and innovation. More than 2,500 people chipped in last year – that’s more than 106 donors per hour!
Want to donate to the ITM? Your donation helps us make breakthrough research discoveries and get them out of the lab and into the real world to improve everyone’s health. Here’s an easy step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Give to Medicine Giving Day donation page here.
- Select “Other” from the dropdown menu.
- Add your gift amount, payment, and contact information.
- Type “Institute for Translational Medicine (ITM)” in the “Special Instructions” box at the bottom of the page.
- Hit “Submit!”
- Let us give you a shout-out on social media by using #UChiGivingDay